Issue of Boater Education
What's Happening in Massachusetts?
- At the start of each boating season, the Massachusetts Environmental Police encourage people to Boat Smart From the Start by: "(1) wearing a life jacket, (2) taking a boating safety course, (3) riding in safe boats, and (4) boating sober."
- Since 1990, Massachusetts law requires children under age 12 to wear an approved life jacket when underway (all personal water craft riders and water-skiers must do so as well).
- Since 1995, Massachusetts has enforced drunk-operator boating laws that can impact an offender's automobile driver's license.
Owning & Operating
Careers and Education
Sign-up for a Boating Safety Course
Getting Out On The Water
- Top 10 Reasons to Go Boating
- MA Tide Prediction Tables
- Boating Safety Course Sign Up
- The best in Fishing Links
- Weather and Sea Conditions
- Find a MMTA in Your Area
- Join the MMTA Stay Local Program
- Boaters Info Pipeline Sign Up
- Ocean Zone Management Information
- This is simple tab 2s content. Now you see it!