|Marine Jobs Available in Massachusetts|
Within the Last 12 Month(s)
|32 of 32 Messages Displayed
(Reversed Guestbook-Style Listing)
NEW: Safety and Compliance Coordinator
Gladding-Hearn Shipbuilding -- Monday, 2 July 2018, at 9:18 AM
Gladding-Hearn Shipbuilding is seeking to hire a Safety and Compliance Coordinator.
This is a full-time position located in Somerset, MA.
Candidate must pass pre-employment physical and random drug testing. Must be capable of maintaining a DOT physical card.
• Responsible for overseeing all safety and compliance policies and procedures.
This includes maintenance of all safety and regulatory programs and records.
• Coordinate with outside regulatory agencies as needed.
• Provide new hire and on-going employee safety training and compliance training.
• Assist in the implementation and enforcement of safety related programs.
• Participate in regulatory agency inspections and investigations to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
• Maintain compliance records for all regulatory agencies, company licenses and permits.
• Assist in the development and review of job hazard analysis for each major phase of our work to ensure its safe completion.
• Identify known/potential health and safety issues related to construction related activities and recommend corrective actions.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities required:
• OSHA 30 and/or 5400 Training or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of OSHA, EPA and other state and federal agency guidelines.
• Knowledge of Fall Protection Standards.
• This position requires an enthusiastic self-starter who is a team player with excellent communication, managerial, and interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Candidate must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and transport equipment and boxes. Able to work on and climb ladders, bend, stoop, crawl and work aboard ships both in the shipyard and on the water. Ability to work under industrial conditions and in confined spaces. Must be capable of wearing all required personal protective equipment and work in a noisy and physically demanding environment.
Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401k with employer contribution
Gladding-Hearn Shipbuilding, Duclos Corporation, is an equal opportunity employer and offers a safe and drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, reli gion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
NEW: Marine Mechanic
South Attleboro Marine -- Monday, 4 June 2018, at 8:54 AM
Looking for a full time/ Part time qualified mechanic Rigging & Electronics Installer. We are looking for someone who is loyal, reliable, has a positive attitude & willing learn and can handle responsibility. . Can be unsupervised, and is a dedicated worker. Must have their own tools and transport. If you are unable to meet any of these requirements, then please don’t inquire. The right person for the job will be paid well above the award wage. Feel free to contact Al 1-508-643-2252 Ext 2 or send your resume to Al@sammarine.com
South Attleboro Marine
NEW: Maintenance & Construction
Peter Davidoff -- Monday, 21 May 2018, at 10:32 AM
Looking for someone with solid construction skills, Carpentry, Reading & Building from mechanical drawings, Welding & Cutting. Boat Operator, Crane license and Rigging experience all a plus. Send Resume
NEW: Marine Technician
Richard's Marine Service Inc. -- Tuesday, 15 May 2018, at 2:32 PM
Richard's Marine Inc., is seeking an experienced full time marine technician with experience in both outboard and stern-drive engines. We are a full service marine shop, and have been serving the North Shore for over 45 years. Currently we are dealers for Yamaha, Volvo- Penta, and Capelli. Qualifications must include, but are not limited to: 5+years experience, valid drivers license, certifications (preferred), advanced troubleshooting skills, electronics installation experience. Richard's Marine Service offers a competitive compensation rate, with a health and benefits options. Technicians are sent to school yearly, both for Yamaha and Volvo- Penta that is fully paid for by the company.
NEW: Marine Assistance Towing Captain
Captain Mike Murphy -- Monday, 14 May 2018, at 10:50 AM
Marine Assistance Towing Captain. Minimum requirements: USCG Near Coastal licensee with Towing endorsement, First Aid/CPR, (PADI or equivalent dive endorsement-optional) (Radar endorsement-Optional) Experience in small boat handling. Training provided by Sea Tow Boston. Applicant will be enrolled in a Random Drug Testing program. Sea Tow reserves the right to conduct background check.
NEW: Diesel Marine Mechanic
Hyannis Marina -- Monday, 7 May 2018, at 2:12 PM
Are you an experienced DIESEL Marine Mechanic/Technician who is underappreciated or underpaid? Are you considering making a change in order to further your career and improve you and your family’s life? Hyannis Marina is the answer. Hyannis Marina is one of the Cape’s Premier Marinas. We feature 4 of the industry’s top new boat lines: Sea Ray, Contender, Key West, and Scout Boats. We service outboards, inboards, diesels, and more. Our work environment is fun, engaging, and most of all, rewarding. Our technicians are appreciated and encouraged. We offer fantastic benefits, training, and excellent compensation. Candidate MUST have Diesel Marine experience. Hyannis Marina is located on the Hyannis Inner Harbor on a 7 acre property- arguably one of the most impressive marine properties on Cape Cod- an exciting place to work every day! For more information, please contact Sam at 508-790-4000 x 165 or email a resume.
NEW: Business Development Representative (BDR)
Dockwa -- Thursday, 3 May 2018, at 12:36 PM
A New England based company with offices in Newport, RI and Cambridge, MA, Dockwa transforms how marinas, shipyards, and yacht clubs market themselves, manage reservations, and increase occupancy in their marinas. Following Dockwa's inception in 2014 they have become one of New England's most promising startups and the fastest growing software company in the marine industry.
Job DescriptionIf you are looking for a place where you'll be an integral part of a small team, be able to make an immediate impact, and work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you've ever worked with, Dockwa might just be the place for you. We'd love to hear from you.
Dockwa seeks a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our successful and growing sales team.
Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous sales experience or a serious interest in sales? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced, first of its kind startup?
If so, we want to talk to you!
In this role, you will:
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads (50+ calls per day)
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Vice President of Sales and Co- founders to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Schedule product demonstrations for Sales Representatives
- Conduct qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing, operations, and product teams to translate market feedback imperative for the Dockwa product development roadmap
You must have:
- Track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging startup environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A naturally curious and passionate attitude
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
You should have:
- Bachelors degree in Business or Liberal Arts
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas is a plus (but not required)
- Passion for boating or experience working in the marine industry is a plus (but not required)
This position offers a base salary and stock option incentives. You will receive thorough training to kick start your career. Dockwa employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales.
NEW: Outboard Technician
-- Thursday, 26 April 2018, at 12:18 PM
A&J Boat Corp. is seeking an experienced outboard technician with a minimum of 3 years’ experience. (Yamaha certified preferred) This is a full time, year-round opportunity with full benefits (health ins. 401K, profit sharing) The individual should have the ability to properly diagnose and repair basic marine systems. The individual must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication skills, and strive for excellence. Yamaha factory schooling is available if all requirements are met. Pay is based on experience and certifications. Please email your resume or contact Shawn at email@example.com.
NEW: Dockmaster and Boat Storage Manager
Cape Ann’s Marina Resort -- Wednesday, 25 April 2018, at 12:49 PM
Cape Ann’s Marina Resort is seeking an experienced Dockmaster and Boat Storage Manager. Located in the heart of Gloucester on the Annisquam River, catering to 260 boat slips, transient and restaurant guests.
Join our team of other professionals dedicated to high guest satisfaction across the Resort to make boating fun and easy. Looking for a leader for on the water operations with safety first. There is opportunity to grow in this position and we are looking to invest in our next dedicated candidate.
Overview of position:
- Oversee the dockage of seasonal boats and transient guests.
- Manage the reservations and communicating across all media to see the process through.
- Manage the Fuel Dock and Pump out facility and staffing for the season.
- Train staff to handle all procedures including safe docking and rafting procedures
- Work closely with other departments and team members to secure boats in their proper location and communicate the outcome.
- Facilitate fun and safe boating amongst all.
Cape Ann’s Marina Resort
NEW: Yard Assistant
Manchester Marine -- Tuesday, 17 April 2018, at 10:38 AM
Manchester Marine in beautiful Manchester By the Sea, MA has an immediate opening for an experienced yard assistant to fill a year round full time position in our Yard Department. Forklift and/or hoisting license a plus but not required. This is a fast paced environment on the water front and you will be on your feet all day. Manchester Marine offers an excellent benefits package and compensation will be based on experience. Overtime and Saturdays are required as determined necessary by management.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW: Marine Service Technician
Nick Schwidder -- Thursday, 12 April 2018, at 1:27 PM
OVERVIEW: The Marine/Service Technician is responsible for the repair and overhaul of boats, machinery and trailers. POSITION RELATIONSHIPS: Reports To: Service Manager or Team Leader Key Internal Relationships: Service Manager, Service Team, Parts Manager, Parts Team Direct Reports: N/A KEY TASKS: § Examine boat and discuss the nature and extent of damage or malfunction with the service advisor or customer. § Perform diagnostics and repair of all types of marine engines and transmissions/drives/generators. § Perform mechanical repair work such as:- remove engine, transom or outdrive- disassemble unit and inspect parts for wear- overhaul or replace carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, pumps, electrical and fuel systems- rebuild parts such as engine cylinder blocks- rewire ignition system, lights and instrument panel- replace and adjust taillights- install and repair accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors, and windshield wipers § Operate a hydraulic jack or hoist as needed. § Advise customers and/or insurance adjusters as to necessary repairs. § Complete repair work utilizing service scheduler and SSO's within the established timeframe § Ensure all warranty work is completed according to manufacture's and MarineMax guidelines § Safely operate MarineMax and customer vessels during diagnostic water testing operations § Maintain MarineMax tools in good condition and according to guidelines § Other duties as assigned KEY RESULT AREAS: § Internal/external customer satisfaction/FANS § Timely and accurate completion of work § Maintain 100% productivity. § Maintain minimum number of comebacks Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
NEW: Parts Assistant
Doug Banker -- Thursday, 12 April 2018, at 1:06 PM
OVERVIEW: The Parts Consultant is responsible for providing support to the Parts Manager and parts staff. Responsibilities include providing customer service and ensuring the smooth operation of the parts department through receiving, stocking and distributing equipment and parts to other departments. KEY TASKS: * Serve the internal or external customer in a professional and knowledgeable manner. * Perform stocking, issuing, receiving and inventory control functions including cycle counts. * Sort and place materials and parts on racks, shelves, or in bins. * Enter parts inventory information through use of IDS . * Place price tags as appropriate on merchandise * Complete order form and place orders with vendors and manufacturers as directed by Parts Manager. * Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved or distributed. * Maintain good working relationships with factory and vendors as they relate to product and quality control. * Place orders for special order parts as required * Inform technicians and customers of arrival of special order parts. * Carefully check invoices against work orders. * Keep parts catalogs up to date. * Any other duties as assigned. * Internal/external customer satisfaction * Accurate paperwork and parts files Communicate effectively with internal and external customers about products * Inventory maintenance * Adequate inventory and turnaround time of ordering to ensure timely completion of service work * Up-to-date catalogs and parts brochures Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
NEW: Service Advisor
Nick Schwidder -- Thursday, 12 April 2018, at 12:07 PM
OVERVIEW: The Service Advisor is responsible for providing support to the Service Manager, Service Team, and Customers. Responsibilities include working with the customer (either internal or external) to get the information required to perform the work on the boat, following through to make sure the work is completed correctly the first time in a timely manner. POSITION RELATIONSHIPS: Reports To: Service Manager or Service Team Leader Key Internal Relationships: Store Manager, Service Team, Parts and Sales Team and Business Manager Key External Relationships: MarineMax customers, Manufacturer's Warranty processors.KEY TASKS: § Assist Service Manager in day-to-day operations including scheduling and distribution of work for technicians and yard team, utilizing Service Scheduler and other tools as required to generate and manage work orders. § Use manufacturer flat rate guides and Standard Service Operations (SSO's) to determine the time allotted for the work, and follow up on timely completion. § Insure that the Complaint, Cause and Correction of each problem are noted in the IDS work order. § Coordinate with the manufacturer and/or extended warranty companies to get approval in advance of repairs, if required, and take precautions necessary to guarantee our payment including but not limited to pictures of the work and returning parts replaced. § Greet customers and and determine needs, providing clear and precise instructions on the work order for the technician.
NEW: Boat Yard Personnel
Susann Koelsch -- Monday, 9 April 2018, at 6:12 PM
Scituate Boat Works (SBW), a full service boat yard, offers storage and service year round. We are looking to fill a full time position. Duties would include: bottom painting, boat detailing, assisting with launching of boats and general boat yard maintenance. Applicant must be able to work independently and complete projects from start to finish. Prefer applicant have some knowledge of basic boating practices and bottom painting. Benefits available after 90 days.
NEW: Marine Mechanic/Technician
Patti Parker -- Friday, 30 March 2018, at 4:53 PM
Parker's Boat Yard Inc. is a small family owned and operated full-service yard for maintenance, repairs and yacht brokerage located in Red Brook Harbor in Cataumet, MA. We are currently seeking an experienced Marine Mechanic/Technician to join our team. Experience with marine diesel engines and electrical systems required. Other boat related and marine service skills a plus. The ideal candidate must be team orientated, but also have the ability to work well independently. They must be dependable, tidy, organized, and able to follow directions well. They must be able to perform diagnostics, as well as repairs, and enjoy trouble shooting to solve problems. The successful candidate will be dedicated to continuously improving and learning new skills. Continuing education opportunities through dealer classes and professional development training are available. We value our employees and hope the ideal candidate will join us for a lifelong career. Hours: M-F 8:00am-4:45pm Some Saturday mornings throughout the spring. Qualifications: • Strong understanding of marine diesel and gas engines • Ability to keep track and write down work performed, parts used and time spent • Ability to follow written work orders, take notes while performing work and communicate the work performed effectively to manager • Follow established procedures • Willingness to learn, listen and take direction • Desire to continuously improve • Experience with outboard engines a plus • Engine and ABYC certifications a plus Responsibilities: • Perform repairs of marine diesel and gas engines, transmissions, drives and generators • Run engines and perform diagnostics • Perform preventative maintenance, such as oil and filter changes, replace impellers and change zincs • Inspect, repair and adjust propellers, shafts, and stuffing boxes • Assemble, disassemble and install engines and parts as necessary • Perform diagnostics and repair sanitation systems Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package; salary commensurate with experience. Medical, Dental, 401K, short term disability, paid vacation and sick time provided. Dealer classes and professional development training available. Job Type: Full-time
NEW: Apprentice Marine Outboard Mechanic
Mark Bancroft -- Friday, 30 March 2018, at 2:06 PM
Apprentice Marine Outboard Mechanic-- Hiring Immediately Seeking a motivated individual with mechanical aptitude and a positive attitude to add to our growing business. Applicant should have their own tools and reliable transportation. Please stop by for an on the spot interview with our Service Manager. We are hiring immediately and looking forward to meeting the right candidate. Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00 to 5:00 (Hours will fluctuate with seasonal demands. Please come in, send resume or call us. We are located at: The Boat Guy Inc.1235 Route 28A 508-563-1961 Ext. 1
NEW: Marine Electronics Technician
SK Marine Electronics -- Friday, 30 March 2018, at 8:32 AM
SK Marine Electronics, a comprehensive marine electronics provider, is looking to add a full time and part time, year-round Marine Electronics Technician to our team in the Cape Cod/ South Coast area. We are a certified dealer for all major brands of Marine Electronics. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of the principles of electricity, mechanical skills, and the ability to work independently or with a team of installers. Benefits provided. Please forward resume to: Jobs@SKMarineElectronics.com
SK Marine Electronics
NEW: Marine Technician
Madaket Marine -- Wednesday, 28 March 2018, at 11:18 AM
In search of an Outboard Technician that will be working on Yamaha Engines and Boat Operating Systems. Applicant must have an understanding of 12volt electrical systems, hydraulic steering and fuel systems. Hours are full time with opportunities for overtime in the summer season.
Applicant must be self-motivated, dependable, a team player and be willing to improve on skills as we provide annual training for all technicians. Full benefits including year round housing is available for the right candidate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Test run boats
- Operate Forklifts, Hydraulic Trailers and Trucks
- Perform preventative maintenance to manufacturer’s specifications. In addition to winterizing and commissioning boats seasonally
- Electronics Installation and wiring
- Attend any schools or seminars deemed appropriate by Managers. Must pass course to be compensated
- New boat, motor and trailer installation for Sales department
- Coordinate with Parts department in maintaining necessary inventory and supplies
- Obey all safety and Best Management Practices as described by management
- Dispose of all waste gas, oil and filters in their respective and appropriate containment areas
- Assist and direct customers while docking or fueling as needed in season
- Maintain tools in good working order
- Maintain cleanliness of shop and other work areas
- Assist in tie down or removal of boats in case of storms
- Operate work boats for service calls, assistance to clients on the water, and the hauling and setting of moorings
- Service moorings
- Make service calls
- Install and remove shrink-wrap
Please Contact: Christopher Shannon at CShannon@madaketmarine.com or (508) 228-1163
NEW: Experienced marine outboard mechanic
The Boat Guy Inc. -- Monday, 26 March 2018, at 11:02 AM
Seeking an experienced marine outboard mechanic who possess the ability to be a self starter and take exceptional pride in their work, to add to or growing business. Applicant should have a minimum of 3 Years experience. Outboard certifications and boat system knowledge is a plus. We offer a year round working schedule that while meeting the demands of the boat service industry still allows our employees to have available time to spend with families and friends by having a reduced hour working schedule during peak summer months Pay is determinable upon qualifications and is within ranges of $800-$1400 per week with 100% company paid health insurance. We are a year round Full-Time service and sales location for Honda Marine, Tohatsu Marine, and Tidewater Boats. If you are still reading and would like to be considered for employment with us, please come in for an on the spot interview with our service manager. We are Hiring Immediately and look forward to meeting the right candidate. Please Note that All inquiries will be held in strictest of confidence. Please come in, send resume or call us. We are located at The Boat Guy, Inc 1235 Route 28A 508-563-1961 Ext 1 Fax 508-445-6550 email@example.com
NEW: Seasonal Dock attendant at Boston Yacht Haven
The Boston Yacht Haven -- Saturday, 24 March 2018, at 10:16 AM
This is a tremendous opportunity to work in a beautiful and fun waterfront setting on Downtown Boston’s exciting Waterfront! We are a steadily growing company and now is the perfect time to begin a new career or further develop a career with endless opportunities working alongside fair and successful individuals!
Get started now! This is an excellent opportunity for those who are interested either in a part-time or summer seasonal opportunity or second source of income, or for those interested in opportunities to develop and cross-train, learn a broad skill set, and advance into a prosperous career.
The Dockhand is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the marina and assist the marina team by providing excellent customer service to our guests and performing the following:
These are the Primary Duties of the Dockhands, but other duties may also be assigned:
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following:
- Performing routine cleaning duties that meet quality standards for all marina related operations, including on the docks, in the offices, locker rooms, bathrooms, uplands and of the marina equipment.
- Assists the Dockmaster, General Manager and other Dockhands in marina related duties such as securing boats to docks, connecting and monitoring utilizes and services (electric power and water), performing daily dock checks and electric meter reads, performing black water pump out, waste disposal and facility sanitation, emptying trash receptacles and keeping all area neat and tidy.
- Provides excellent customer service and guest services, treats all guest requests with a sense of urgency and ensures timely follow up to all requests.
- Trains, learns and routinely operates, motor and water vehicles and other various mechanized equipment.
- Supports the marina and security by reporting disturbances in dock areas to superiors and maintains general vigilance of the property, and ensures safety hazards are prevented and secured.
- Assists with providing general maintenance to the facilities.
- Should either already have skills or have the willingness to be trained in marina operations, seamanship, communication, health and safety, property and equipment maintenance.
- Have a positive attitude combined with the ability to communicate and relate well to customers in the leisure environment while maintaining integrity and professionalism.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Natural emphasis on hospitality.
- Flexible schedule, including holidays, mornings, afternoons and weekends a must.
- Positive, outgoing and enthusiastic attitude.
- Willing and eager to grow, learn, develop and take advantage of the training that we offer.
- Willingness to help with all levels of service including hands-on work and office work.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues, management and guests.
- At least one year of hospitality-related experience is preferred but not required.
- Boating experience and knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Job Type: Full-time, part-time & Seasonal positions available
Reply to Jack Betts - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Boston Yacht Haven
NEW: Diesel Engine Mechanic
Kingman Yacht Center -- Saturday, 24 March 2018, at 10:22 AM
Kingman Yacht Center, Cape Cod's largest marina/boatyard is looking for a great mechanic! Experience in installation, repair, maintenance, troubleshooting and diagnosing, and work estimation. Training/certification by Volvo-Penta, Yanmar, or Cummins a plus. Must have professional and positive attitude, good work ethic, and accountability. Great benefits, work environment and year round employment. Pay commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com, or call Chris at (508) 563-7136 X105
Kingman Yacht Center
NEW: Outboard Engine/Gas Engine Technician
Kingman Yacht Center -- Saturday, 24 March 2018, at 10:54 AM
Kingman Yacht Center, Cape Cod's largest marina/boatyard is looking for a great mechanic! Experience in installation, repair, maintenance, troubleshooting and diagnosing, and work estimation. Training/certification by Yamaha, Suzuki, Crusader or MerCruiser a plus. Must have professional and positive attitude, good work ethic, and accountability. Great benefits, work environment and year round employment. Pay commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Chris at (508) 563-7136 X105
Kingman Yacht Center
NEW: Parts / Service Advisor
Susan Duquette -- Friday, 23 March 2018, at 2:33 PM
Oversee the parts department: place and manage orders, look up and sell parts to retail customers, maintain inventory at appropriate levels, assist technicians in looking up and selecting parts for service jobs. Also will be asked to assist with advising service customers. Must have technical mechanical knowledge, good computer skills, a solid work ethic, and be punctual and trust-worthy.
Lakeview Employment Opportunities
NEW: CDL Driver
Rick Perry -- Friday, 23 March 2018, at 2:53 PM
CDL Driver needed Busy boat yard/marina in Chatham is looking for a boat hauler. Fast paced fun environment. Heavy lifting, attention to detail & CDL license is a required, forklift license also preferred. Year round, full time position. Excellent benefit package. Pay commensurate to experience. Contact Rick at email@example.com or 508-430-9994
NEW: Marine Diesel
Bethany Rodrigues -- Friday, 23 March 2018, at 9:45 AM
IMMEDIATELY HIRING MARINE DIESEL MECHANICS FULL TIME POSITION BENEFITS (Health, dental, IRA, PTO ) Responsibilities include: Marine diesel engine diagnostics repair and overhaul. Marine engine electronic control system diagnostics and repair. Marine transmission diagnostics and repair. Marine diesel generator diagnostics and repair. Marine plumbing installations and refits. Engine electrical system diagnostics and repair. Responsible for the maintenance, diagnostics and repair of all vessel systems. Must have basic working knowledge of engines. Knowledge of DC electrical systems a plus. Must have basic hand tools. Wage based on experience.
Fairhaven Shipyard Companies
NEW: Marine Electrician
Bethany Rodrigues -- Friday, 23 March 2018, at 8:59 AM
A marine electrician encompasses many different tasks • Diagnostic evaluation of all electrical systems aboard marine vessels o A/C and D/C • Knowledge of the electrical code book • Knowledge of A/C voltages and systems • Knowledge of D/C voltages and systems • Knowledge of switches, motor starters, contacts, transformers etc. • Knowledge of battery charging systems Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following: • Connecting shore power to vessels that are hauled out of the water • Knowledge of the electrical code book • Repairs to vessel A/C and DIC electrical systems • Installation of new electrical systems • Electrical maintenance of our facility • Must be motivated to work under direction and single-handedly • Must have basic electrical tools: Volt I Amp meter. Hand tools
Fairhaven Shipyard Companies Inc
NEW: MARINE ELECTRICIAN
Bethany Rodrigues -- Friday, 23 March 2018, at 8:23 AM
IMMEDIATELY HIRING MARINE ELECTRICIAN FULL TIME POSITION BENEFITS (Health, dental, IRA, PTO ) All electrical systems aboard marine vessels, A/C and D/C Electrical maintenance of our Facility Must have basic electrical tools Wage based on experience. Apply in person at Fairhaven Shipyard 50 Fort Street, Fairhaven, MA 02719 or email resume to Bethany@fairhavenshipyard.com
NEW: Boat Yard Help
-- Thursday, 22 March 2018, at 3:45 PM
Boat Yard Help---IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!! Hyannis Marina is looking for full-time boat yard help. Duties include, but are not limited to, boat bottom painting, hull and superstructure compounding and waxing, interior and exterior detailing, shrink wrap and general yard clean up. *Some experience is preferred* This position offers health and dental benefits. Apply in person to fill out an application at Hyannis Marina, 1 Willow Street, Hyannis, MA, via email, or call Sam at Hyannis Marina 508-790-4000 Ext. 165.
NEW: Marine Canvas Fabricator
Harding Sails Inc -- Tuesday, 20 March 2018, at 3:03 PM
Looking for person with commercial stitching experience. Position open in our canvas department to include; patterning, cutting, stitching and installation of recreational Marine Canvas and upholstery. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW: Marine Diesel Mechanic
Hyannis Marina -- Tuesday, 20 March 2018, at 11:06 AM
Are you an experienced DIESEL Marine Mechanic/Technician who is underappreciated or underpaid? Are you considering making a change in order to further your career and improve you and your family’s life? Hyannis Marina may be the answer.
Hyannis Marina is one of the Cape’s Premier Marinas. We feature 4 of the industry’s top new boat lines: Sea Ray, Contender, Key West, and Scout Boats. We service outboards, inboards, diesels, and more. Our work environment is fun, engaging, and most of all, rewarding.
Our technicians are appreciated and encouraged. We offer fantastic benefits, training, and excellent compensation. Candidate MUST have Diesel Marine experience. For more information, please contact Sam at 508-790-4000 x 165 or email a resume to email@example.com
NEW: General Yard help wanted
James Milne -- Wednesday, 14 March 2018, at 1:36 PM
Full time and part time positions at Leading Grady White dealer. Duties to include washing, waxing, bottom painting of new and storage boats, and general yard work. Seeking responsible candidate who is able to work in a fast paced environment.
NEW: Design Engineer
RIBCRAFT USA, LLC -- Wednesday, 7 March 2018, at 11:37 AM
RIBCRAFT, a world leading builder of professional grade rigid inflatable boats (RIBs) has an opening for a Design Engineer. RIBCRAFT is looking for a candidate with a high level understanding of marine systems, design / engineering, standards and building requirements, and manufacturing experience on small / medium size boats.
The Design Engineer is responsible for generating, designing, and implementing mechanical, electrical, propulsion and structural system designs on marine products built for commercial, military, and recreational use. Also have involvement for the development of new tooling and product designs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate general arrangement (GA) drawings and as built drawings
- Product development including quotation of new projects, new component design and documentation, propulsion and mechanical systems development, laminate design, electrical system design, and bill of material development.
- Work with Sales to accurately respond to requests for quotations.
- Develop and maintain Construction Drawings, Bill of Material (BOM) and Manufacturing Processes.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies included but not limited to ABYC, ABS, NMMA, and USCG.
- Provide manufacturing support for new designs and facilitate the resolution of production issues as new products move through production.
- Provide project management on highly custom or critical delivery projects.
- Produce technical documentation data and testing packages in accordance with Government Agency requirements.
- Provide manufacturing support through construction drawings and process work instructions.
- Degree in related field or equivalent experience in the design / engineering of commercial and recreational powerboats.
- Experience with USCG on Sub-T Passenger-for-hire vessels
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience.
- 3D CAD experience: Solidworks and / or AutoCAD/Mechanical Desktop.
- Experience with military systems/components/procedures a plus
- Marine industry experience.
- Energetic self-starter with a willing can do attitude
RIBCRAFT offers a competitive salary, benefits, great work environment, and a dynamic workforce. Please fax resumes to 781.639.9062 or send resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIBCRAFT USA, LLC