Join the Massachusetts Marine Trades Association
As a member of the MMTA, you will be entitled to:
- Legislative Advocacy at the Federal and State Levels
- One Annual Hour-Long Session with Association Legal Counsel
- Membership Internet Listings By Location and By Business Type
- Discount-Rate Banner Advertisements
- Access to Professional Development Events and Industry Social Gatherings
- Members' Only ENews Briefs Packed With Current Industry, Regulatory and Legislative Insights and Updates
- Assistance With Press Release Drafting and Distribution
- Your Voice Heard To Improve the Present and Future of the Massachusetts Recreational Marine Trades!
- Members' only complimentary job postings
- Distribution of your news (non-sales ads)
Learn More About How to Join and Select Your Level of Membership:
A. Current members of MMTA - Grandfathered only to current individual or representative
B. Future applications who: (1) Are residents of Massachusetts and derive 50% or more income from the marine trades; or (2) Any other category deemed necessary by the Board of Directors.
A. Press or Finance Company - Less than 50% of their time spent on marine activities.
B. Lawyers, Accountants, Insurance Agents and any other category deemed pertinent to the Board of Directors, where only a small part of their business is derived from the marine trades.
C. Any other category deemed necessary by the Board of Directors.
D. Out of state dealers joining for special purposes.
Associate Members rights:
A. Non-voting or office holding
B. May not sponsor new member except through a full member
C. Allowed all other privileges of membership including general meeting, boat shows, seminars, legislative support and the marine trade newsletter.
Web Address (URL)
Insert your complete web address (e.g., )
Full Membership: $295.00
Associate Membership: $295.00
MMTA Member Sponsorship
The by-laws of the MMTA require that all applications for membership be presented to the Board of Directors by a current member of the MMTA. Please do not send your application without speaking with a MMTA member and obtaining a sponsorship commitment. Use the MMTA web site Member Listing By Location to find members close to your place of business.
MMTA Membership Application Form
Click the Button Below to Display the On-Line Application Form
Current Members Renewal
Click the button below to display the On-Line Renewal Form.
Your application will be reviewed at the next scheduled Board of Directors meeting