|Marine Jobs Available in Massachusetts|
Within the Last 12 Month(s)
|14 of 14 Messages Displayed
(Reversed Guestbook-Style Listing)
NEW: Marine Technicians / New Boat Prep and Rigging Technicians
-- Thursday, 25 June 2015, at 10:03 AM
Nauset Marine, (in Orleans Ma), is looking for individuals to work in our Service Department and New Boat Prep Department. Seeking O/B, I/B, I/O Technicians. Also seeking candidates to rig, prep, and deliver new boats. Positions include some spring commissioning, fall winterizing, and winter maintenance, vehicle and equipment maintenance, and also some operation of forklifts and small trucks/trailers. Prior experience or related experience preferred. These are full time, year round positions with excellent benefits and profit sharing. Compensation based on prior experience and training. Call Todd at Nauset Marine at 508-255-0777 or email email@example.com
NEW: Assistant Dockmaster
Peter Davidoff -- Tuesday, 23 June 2015, at 2:24 PM
Assistant Dockmaster @ Constitution Marina Boston We are seeking a full time Assistant Dockmaster. Applicant must have two or more years in the marine or other customer oriented industry. Computer skills, boat handling, office management all a plus. Positive attitude and customer centric oriented. Position incorporates office and marine skills.
NEW: Experienced Marine Technician/ Mechanic
Crocker's Boat Yard -- Monday, 8 June 2015, at 9:52 AM
Crocker's Boat Yard is expanding its crew and looking for an experienced mechanic to join out team. This is not an entry level position and applicant must have a minimum of 5 years in the marine field. Pay will be based on experience and industry certifications. This is a full time year round position with benefits, paid vacation and sick time as well as paid continuing education. Email a resume to Chris
Crocker's Boat Yard
NEW: Massachusetts Marine Trades Association Administrative Assistant
Massachusetts Marine Trades Association -- Thursday, 28 May 2015, at 2:39 PM
- Modernize and streamline bill paying system in coordination with accountant and treasurer.
- Communicate regularly with treasurer and accountant to insure funds transfers, timely invoice and bill payments.
- Report to, communicate regularly with and assist Executive Director.
- Manage miscellaneous administrative duties that may arise.
- Conduct monthly accounting "closing" in coordination with accountant's staff.
- Pick up/drop off mail at PO BOX (or use home office address).
- Coordinate with staff and consultants to insure timely responses to member and public inquiries.
- Update, distribute and collect annual dues invoices.
- Coordinate with Association Secretary re: new membership applications, as well as current and former members' dues payment status.
- Draft, distribute and collect banner ad and other invoices.
- Draft and distribute Board Meeting Notices; coordinate with venue staff and Executive Director on menu and attendance.
- Attend monthly in-person evening Board meetings to take minutes for later distribution.
- Print and assemble various membership and other mailings.
- Participate in all aspects of annual social and educational events, including distribution of event promotions, venue set-up, gift assemblage, name badge printing and assemblage, and guest payment and check-in. May require one overnight stay.
- Coordinate with Executive Director on member communications, including electronic newsletter building and distribution.
- Routinely review distribution lists to insure proper delivery to members.
- Contact members with "bounce back" email addresses to insure correct, updated information.
- Coordinate with Webmaster on updated member lists and contact information for enews and website.
- Coordinate with webmaster and Executive Director to insure accurate membership postings on www.boatma.com.
- Update jobs listings on www.boatma.com.
- Order and store office supplies.
- Assist with move in and set up of Association booth at New England Boat Show.
- Attend show and work at booth to promote Association.
Requirements: Ability to set up home office with laptop, fax and postal machine as well as files and supplies storage. Reliable transportation. Ability to lift event and office supplies. Experience with book-keeping, computer and internet. Excellent references. Background check.
Compensation: $14 hourly; 20-25 flexible hours per week working from home.
Contact: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Massachusetts Marine Trades Association
NEW: Shipwright/Boat Carpenter
Crockers Boat Yard -- Tuesday, 26 May 2015, at 3:18 PM
Wanted: Experienced ship wrights/boat carpenters. Year-round, full-time positions in busy, growing Massachusetts boat yard. The more experience, the better. We have a wide variety of ongoing and upcoming projects, everything from decking a gangway to multi-year wooden boat refits. Please respond by email, or call Skip at 978-526-1971 www.crockersboatyard.com
Crockers Boat Yard
NEW: Seeking Marine Lift Operator and Boat Yard Crew
Cape Ann's Marina Resorat -- Friday, 22 May 2015, at 7:24 PM
Wanted Marine Lift Operator and Boat Yard Crew (Gloucester MA) IMMEDIATE opening for an experienced boat yard lift operator to join our crew. Need to know how to operate travel lifts, fork lifts, hydraulic trailers, work boats and more. Please contact us immediately and or apply in person M-F 9-4, Sat 9-noon. Immediate, temporary, full time and part time depending upon applicant. Apply at the Marina Service Center at Cape Ann's Marina Resort Gloucester, MA 01930 email@example.com
NEW: Boat Yard Crew
-- Wednesday, 6 May 2015, at 2:05 PM
Full-time temporary position. Outside labor; duties include bottom painting, sanding, sweeping and other various tasks. Apply in person weekdays from 10am-4pm Crosby Yacht Yard - 72 Crosby Circle, Osterville, MA 02655
NEW: PARTS DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT
-- Wednesday, 6 May 2015, at 2:56 PM
Varied responsibilities to include data entry, shipping/receiving and running errands. Customer service skills, computer proficiency and reliability required. Familiarity with marine parts helpful. Must be responsible, have pleasant attitude, ability to lift up to 50 pounds and possess a valid driver’s license. Dynamic work environment for this full-time position. Some Saturdays required. Apply in person between 10am and 4pm. Crosby Yacht Yard, Inc 72 Crosby Circle Osterville MA 02655
NEW: Cape Cod Marina / Boat Dealership
-- Wednesday, 6 May 2015, at 10:42 AM
We are always looking for good people, seeking long term employment, to join our team at one of the Cape’s most reputable marine businesses. We are a long time established Sales, Service and Marina facility. As there are many positions involved with the operation of a business like ours, we recommend you contact us with a detailed written summary of your experience, talents, capabilities, and employment past and present. We will review your inquiry to see how you may best fit in to our organization’s needs and contact you if we believe there is a good fit. Positions are full time, year round and we offer great benefits and profit sharing. Submit inquiry or resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW: Summer Dockhand
Constitution Marina -- Tuesday, 5 May 2015, at 11:59 AM
Part time, seasonal, no experience required. Positive attitude, willingness to learn.......flexible hours
Constitution Marina -- Tuesday, 5 May 2015, at 11:25 AM
experienced- (5-10yrs)- understanding of financial statements- proficient in Quick Books, Microsoft Office, Excel, cc processing, unearned revenue schedules - F/T flexible hours. Send resume to Tom Cox, email@example.com
NEW: MARINE SERVICE TECHNICIAN - Mechanical
Boston Boat Works -- Tuesday, 5 May 2015, at 10:23 AM
Responsible for diagnosing problems and performing standard mechanical repairs on the customer’s vessel, at dock or sea on customer's equipment including engines, engine components, propulsion systems, fresh & waste water systems, electronics and subassemblies. BBW offers competitive wages, 50% employer paid health and dental insurance, 401k plan, tool purchase program, and paid holidays and vacation time. Please reply with resume and your specific area of interest and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boston Boat Works
NEW: Boat Builders and Marine Service Technicians Wanted
Boston Boat Works -- Tuesday, 5 May 2015, at 10:54 AM
Boston BoatWorks, LLC, builder of the world’s most fuel-efficient powerboats, is seeking qualified personnel to join its team of dedicated boat builders constructing MJM Yachts’ express cruiser powerboats at its expanded facility in Charlestown on the Boston waterfront. We currently have openings for composite laminators, mechanical systems installers, electrical installers, carpenters, deck hardware riggers as well as service technicians. Candidates should have relevant experience in the construction or marine trades with proven ability to work well as a member of a team. Success depends on being able to produce the highest quality work on-time and on budget, and an eagerness to grow with us. We have a fast-paced environment delivering a new boat every 3-4 weeks. BBW offers competitive wages, 50% employer paid health and dental insurance, 401k plan, a tool purchase program, and paid holidays and vacation time. Please reply with resume and your specific area of interest and skills to email@example.com.
Boston Boat Works
NEW: Marine A/C technician (HVAC)
Fairhaven Shipyard Companies, Inc. -- Thursday, 30 April 2015, at 10:33 AM
Fairhaven Shipyard Companies, Inc. is seeking a qualified Marine A/C technician (HVAC) to help start up a new department. Requirements: - Knowledge of Marine A/C service, Marine A/C repair and replacement of components and/or systems. - Must have required certifications, licenses, and tools. - Minimum 2-3 years experience - Must have transportation - General Yacht Mechanics and Maintenance a plus. -Team oriented person - Pay is based on experience. -Competitive benefits -great working environment Please contact Rob Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairhaven Shipyard Companies, Inc